Blood Type O – Rh Negative

We have all seen the movies, right? Well, this blog is not about the movies. Sorry!

It is, however, about one of the most interesting finds in my lifetime.  Are you ready to hear about something so far out there that you will be ready to find out about your own existence?

Back story – my mother has always said that we have African-American blood in our bodies. She bases this “find” on the fact that we have curly hair. Now our hair is not kinky curly like the African-American hair. It is curly. The second thing that she proclaimed throughout my life is that we have Cherokee Indian in our family line.

You know how we are as children, we want to prove our parents wrong as much as possible. That is why, in the fall of 2016, I purchased the ancestry DNA kit from ancestry.com for $99. For disclaimer purposes, ancestry.com has not paid me nor am I endorsing this product for them.

I was really excited to find out what my DNA would show.

The next thing is, on July 22, 2016 on the history channel Ancient Aliens aired episode 10 titled “The Prototypes”.

My brother-in-law lives with us and I was walking by his room when I overheard this episode on his TV. They were talking about the Rh factor in blood types. Well, that peaked my interest, so I asked him to record that episode. I watched it later that evening with my husband.

According to this segment, episode 10, in the last 15 or 20 minutes of the show, the Rh negative factor did not show up until the mid-1500s. They go on to say 85% of the population are Rh positive. The other 15% are the rare – Rh negative factor. Blood types are A, AB, B, and O. I am blood type O. I am also Rh negative. I did not know my blood type until recently when I gave blood at a mobile blood bank.

The reason I know I am Rh negative is when I gave birth to my son they told me they would have to give me an injection because I am Rh negative. According to the American Pregnancy website, a mother is given “[a]n injection of Rh immunoglobulin (RhIg),” which “can prevent sensitization of a Rh-negative mother” .  That’s why I had to have the injection after I gave birth to my son and that was in 1984.

The website continues,

  • “If the baby is born with Rh-positive blood, the mother should be given another dose of RhIg to prevent her from making antibodies to the Rh-positive cells she may have received from their baby before and during delivery.”

You can read more about the Rh factor by clicking here.

If you are Rh negative blood type, you cannot receive a blood transfusion from any other blood type. It also means that you carry the Rhesus monkey protein in your blood cells. You can read more about the Rh negative factor at the Rh negative registry website by clicking here.  This website also states “when an Rh- Woman becomes pregnant with an Rh+ baby, she will naturally produce antibodies that seek out to find and destroy the foreign body; their unborn baby”.

It is however why blood tests were mandatory when people got married. The father of my son and I both had to have blood tests prior to getting married in 1984.

Now, back to the Ancient Aliens episode. The question is where did the Rh negative factor come from. Ancient Aliens stated it could come from extraterrestrial beings. But, you know how they put the spin on things. I am neither condoning nor condemning the TV show. It gives way to much thought and contemplation.

Also, according to Ancient Aliens the majority of Rh negative factor blood types are concentrated in Europe. Now, this gets interesting because according to my ancestry DNA, I am 93% Great Britain/Europe. Furthermore, I have no African-American DNA, nor do I have any American Indian, in my DNA. As a matter of fact, I do not have any American DNA. It is all from Europe.

Recently, I have been making new friends, new business associates etc. I have found at least one of them is also type O blood and is Rh negative. I find this curious.

If we, Rh negative factor beings, are from another alien life form, are we now starting to gather unknowingly, but by some extraterrestrial calling, if you will?

Is it time?

Let’s go home!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s